Active Threat TrainingTake action now!
CLICK HERE TO CONTACT US!
CLICK HERE TO CONTACT US!
It’s Time To Take Action: Take Active Threat Training.
The Active Threat (Shooter), as Defined by the Department of Homeland Security:
- An individual actively engaged in killing, or attempting to kill, people in a confined and populated area
- In most cases, Active Threats use firearm(s)
- Generally, there is no pattern or method when selecting their victims
The FBI Reports that in a 13-Year Period:
- A Total of 160 Active Threat Incidents Took Place in the U.S.
- These Attacks Resulted in 486 Deaths, with 557 Wounded
- 39 Active Threat Incidents Occurred in Educational Environments
- 23 Active Threat Incidents Took Place in Businesses
- Other sites with Active Threat Incidents included Health Care Facilities
The Aftermath of Violence in Schools/Workplaces/Health Care Facilities:
- Loss of life
- Severe injuries
- Traumatized survivors
- Costly liability claims
Take Our Proactive Approach to an Active Threat.
We Train Students to Appropriately & Confidently React in a Violent Situation. Our training teaches students to appropriately prevent violent situations:
- Training gives students the knowledge to identify possible violent situations BEFORE they occur
- We provide on-site training at your place of business, school, campus, or health care facility
- 1 hour of classroom instruction
- 1 hour of scenario-based training
- General class size is 20 students
- Students are broken into small groups for training
Our Experienced, Professional Trainers:
- All trainers are sworn police officers with several years of experience
- All are SWAT or retired SWAT team members
- Officers have been extensively trained in active threat situations, as well as in a variety of high-stress, violence-in-the-workplace scenarios
- All are officers who have responded to numerous workplace violence issues
SOURCE: FBI, (Unclassified) Blair, J. Pete, and Schweit, Katherine W. (2014). Texas State University and Federal Bureau of Investigation, U.S. Department of Justice, Washington D.C. 2014
Active Threat Training is Now Available!
Active Threat Training: The Difference Between Wondering, “What if?” and Knowing, “What to do.” Contact Us NOW.
Up-Coming Active Threat Classes
- August 30 @ 4:00 pm
Dealing with almost 500 people from out of state and across 6 hotels and the plant was a daunting task and we hired “LawMan” to assure the safety of our employees as well as a deterrent from activities that would impact our company reputation.
If your corporation already has some type of security plan in place, the current aspects of your security plan should be assessed. Your LawMan security consultant will assess your security plan to determine if there are security issues that need to be addressed. Site...