LawMan Security and Consulting is now proud to offer Personal Protection classes to our clients. These classes are facilitated by our Personal Protection Instructor, Samuel Smith. To request more information about upcoming classes or to sign up to participate, click here.
Other courses we offer:
- Bullying-Countering Skills for Elementary Students (two-hours)
- Bullying-Countering Skills for Jr. High Students (two hours)
- Handcuffing Techniques for Security Agencies (four hours)
- Empty Hand Control Techniques for Security and Hospital Personnel (two hours)
- Grappling Club System for Law Enforcement and Private Security (four hours)
- Ground Fighting for Law Enforcement (four hours)
- Home Invasion Protection (two hours)
- Kids Self Defense (two hours)
- Takedown and Control Procedures for Law Enforcement (four hours)
As a student, You can expect to learn:
- “Situational Awareness.”
- That anyone can be a victim at any time.
- That “fear” is not a bad thing and one should listen to that inner-voice.
- How to turn that “fear” into a “fire.”
- How to use one’s voice and other natural weapons.
- How to target a predator’s weak spots.
- How to read a predator’s body language.
- How to behave confidently.
- How to be role models for their friends and family.
- Empowerment through self-defense awareness.